Nidec Techno Motor Corporation (“NTMC”) has today announced that it will exhibit its products at the 18th Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo (the “M-Tech”) to be held at Tokyo Big Sight from Wednesday, June 25 – Friday, June 27, 2014.
2.Hybrid (synchronous induction) “flat” motor (new product)
The M-Tech, to be held this year under the theme, “Seeking to make energy conservation-solution packages more compact and convenient,” will be a great opportunity for visitors to experience NTMC’s proud advanced technologies and solutions.
What NTMC’s booth will exhibit:
1.Top runner motor (premium efficiency IE motor) lineup (new product)
This product lineup includes a wide variety of IE3-level high-efficiency motors prepared in anticipation of the efficiency regulations to take effect in FY2015.
- Seven models with a 0.75 - 55kW output range (1.5, 3.7, 5.5, 7.5, 15, 30, and 55kW)
This product’s hybrid nature (usable for both a commercial power source and an inverter) expands the range of applications for our customers, and realizes a super-premium efficiency equivalent to the IE4 efficiency level. In the upcoming M-Tech, NTMC will exhibit, among other products, the “flat” motor, which has been made compact and thin to the best extent technologically possible.
3.Brushless DC motor set + driver, etc. (solution)
These products save our customers’ time for product development, adjustment, etc., and will be made available promptly for an intended application.
- Brushless DC motor + driver for blast fans and material handling operations
- Brushless DC motor + gear section for automatic doors
4.Golf cart driving system (solution)
- Nidec Kinetek’s traction motors, transaxles, and controllers
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (address: Ariyake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- Period: Wednesday, June 25 – Friday, June 27, 2014.
- Time: 10:00a.m. – 06:00p.m. (05:00p.m. on the final day)
- NTMC’s booth: West Hall (Booth No. C2-38)
- Official website: http://www.mtech-tokyo.jp/
Contact Information on products and exhibits:
NTMC’s Kyushu Technical Center
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org